My client, is a leading boutique that specialises in delivering solutions, to troubled companies,in the most complex restructuring assignments. They are currently hoping to strengthen their team with a Senior Associate. This role offers you the opportunity to work closely with Partners and play a critical role in restructuring projects for their clients.
* Management of restructuring projects
* Developing and implementing robust cash flows
Independent Business Reviews
* Identification and implementation of cash management initiatives to improve cash performance
* Execution of formal insolvency procedures
* Drafting of business plans / report writing
To be considered for this role you should be eligible to work in the UK. You should ideally be ACA qualified and currently working for a Restructuring , Insolvency or Due Diligence team
to find out more please call Shaila on 02070383614 or email email@example.com
A leading private client team of an established and highly regarded practice in Central London is keen to recruit an accomplished personal tax specialist to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for handling a challenging portfolio of clients, which includes high net worth individuals, directors of owner managed businesses, as well as some partnerships and trusts. You will be exposed to a wide range of tax issues, including Capital Gains Tax and EIS /SEIS claims as well as assisting the manager and partner on any advisory aspects that arise.
Ideally, you will possess at least two years' experience working in a personal tax department and be progressing through your ATT exams (if you are ATT qualified that would be an advantage). In addition, you be enthusiastic, adaptable and demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
In return, this position provides the opportunity to develop your personal skills in a highly regarded practice which will enable you develop your technical skills and advance your career. You will be offered full study support for the ATT and then CTA exams and considerable support in helping you to achieve your goals.
Our client is a top tier consulting firm based in Dubai, looking for an eDiscovery Assistant Manager to join their growing Forensic Technology team.
Job Title: eDiscovery Assistant Manager
Case management of large scale, complex matters.
Taking the lead to identify and understand client needs, recommend technical solutions and deliver - through direct work or by the highly effective supervision of other team members such as Executives and Analysts - an effective solution throughout the life of a matter.
Developing project management plans for each matter, which includes evidence tracking, resource management, preparing and reporting on cost proposals, risk management, risk mitigation and status reporting.
Mentoring and growing out the eDiscovery and Forensics team within the firm.
* Experience operating at a senior level in the eDiscovery or technical client data field
* Hands-on, technical proficiency in eDiscovery Software, such as Recommind Axcelerate, kCura Relativity, or similar Expertise in document reviews and case work
* Excellent understanding of the legal framework of eDiscovery, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards.
* Capable of articulating technical concepts effectively. Able to draft concise, accurate (grammar and spelling) and credible notes/emails to explain the eDiscovery process. Good drafting is essential at Manager level as is the ability to comment upon and develop more junior team members in this regard
This leading international practice can offer an exciting opportunity for a corporate tax specialist to join their burgeoning and highly successful corporate tax team.
Your responsibilities will be extremely varied and will include preparing corporate tax returns and corporate tax computations, liaising directly with clients and the HMRC as well as assisting the managers and partners with ad-hoc advisory work.
You will be exposed to a broad range of clients comprising a range of substantial owner managed businesses which will provide a challenging mix of tax issues for you to handle.
You should possess at least 2 years' experience working in a corporate tax department and, ideally , you will be ATT qualified (although individuals studying for ATT will also be considered ) .In addition , you should demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as good commercial awareness and adaptability .
In return, you will be provided with the perfect platform to advance your career within the field of corporate taxation. You will be working in a high- profile practice which offers a supportive environment, study support and regular technical seminars to supplement your technical knowledge.
This is an exciting role to work with a rapidly expanding team. You will work on high-profile and often European restructuring projects.
full responsibility for restructuring process.
Supervision of junior staff
Complex financial analysis
Working capital and cash flow reporting.
The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and a genuinely competitive package which includes a bonus structure of over 100%
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you currently working in a Mid-tier or big 4 insolvency team and thinking of a career change? This is an excellent opportunity to London based big 4 team that are expanding due to internal promotions. My client, a London based big 4 accountancy firm are currently hoping to strengthen their team and are hiring at Manager and Senior Manager level. This role offers you the opportunity to work closely with Partners and play a critical role in insolvency projects for their clients. You will work on multinational complex insolvency cases. This role offers you to use a combination of your commercial and financial accumen.
* Management of restructuring projects
* Supporting partners with all aspects of case management, supervising teams and business development.
* Execution of formal insolvency procedures.
* Report writing
To be considered for this role you should be eligible to work in the UK. You should ideally be ACA qualified and currently working for a Restructuring or Insolvency
to find out more please call Shaila on 02070383614 or email email@example.com
One of the leading consultancy firms is seeking a Director to join its Climate Risk & Decarbonisation Strategy team, to help to continue to drive growth.
The team has been recently established to help their clients respond to the challenges presented by climate change, by helping to identify climate risks to their business, in order to meet regulatory, stakeholder and investor demands.
The team analyses and assesses the range of adaptation and mitigation strategies available to them to mitigate the risks, and implement the strategies and, ultimately, embed the risk, strategy, targets and governance into financial reporting, helping to pave the way to a low carbon economy.
They have been focusing on FTSE250 Boards and are already expanding. The role of Director will play an integral part in driving this forward.
As a Director you can expect to:
- Manage and originate Climate Risk & Decarbonisation Strategies
- Help lead business development initiatives (targeting C-Suite level individuals
- Managing the delivery of project deliverables and acting as the primary lead
- Developing the team culture, inspiring and empowering team members to be at their best
- Supporting the development of team members and assisting with recruiting and training new
To be considered for the role, you must have a genuine passion for climate change and risk, knowledge of the strategies for mitigation and experience in the implementation of such strategies.
Apply now or contact Heather Benson-West to find out more.
Our client is a global accountancy firm who is looking for an experienced valuations manager to join their growing team. As a manager, you'll be managing a portfolio of valuation clients and be responsible for the timely completion and quality delivery of engagements. You'll support Directors and Partners with project work, build excellent client relationships, initiate and deliver marketing and business development projects.
* Provide effective project management of valuation engagements from inception to completion.
* Execute robust technical valuation analyses for a variety of purposes including for accounting, tax, commercial and forensic engagements.
* Deliver clear, succinct and robust valuation reports that are fit for purpose and accessible to non-technical readers.
* Provide effective intellectual input and challenge to senior members of staff in the completion of projects with conceptual complications.
* Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations - disseminate key findings to the valuation team.
* Contribute to the team's digital marketing strategy by publishing research and topical thought pieces on social media.
* Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and strive to enhance our service offering.
We're looking for someone with:
* Excellent academic background including a professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline (e.g. ACA or CFA).
* Significant valuation experience gained ideally from another professional services firm.
* Proficiency in a number of valuation techniques including: discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques.
* Adept ability to interpret financial statements in the context of valuations.
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand the internal and external drivers of value for a given asset.
* Strong business writing, analytical and excel modelling skills.
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within this entrepreneurial and progressive West-end practice for a determined and accomplished personal tax specialist to join their highly regarded tax team.
The role is extremely varied, providing you with exposure to a wide-ranging client base which includes high net worth individuals with substantial investments as well as sole -traders, partnerships and high earning directors of owner managed businesses.
Your responsibilities will include preparing personal tax returns for clients which will include some non- domicile non- UK resident clients, handling HMRC enquiries and assisting managers and partners in identifying planning opportunities.
Ideally, you will possess at least 2-3 years/experience of working in a private client team, ideally with good knowledge of and an interest in non -domicile clients and be ATT qualified (or close to qualifying ).
In return, you will be offered exposure to a high calibre client base, working in beautifully appointed offices in a fabulous part of London, and be provided with genuine and fast track prospects for progression and full study support for your CTA exams.
This forward thinking ,fast-growing niche private -client focused practice can offer an incredible challenging and fulfilling role within their expanding and thriving personal tax team for a accomplished personal tax senior or supervisor.
The role is an extremely interesting and varied one and you will be exposed to a range of challenging clients, which include some high net worth individuals with substantial investments as well as sole traders and some partnerships.
The workload will be wide-ranging and will include the following:
*Reviewing tax returns prepared by junior members of the tax team
*Managing consultancy /advisory assignments for other partners in the firm
*Handling HMRC enquiries
*Liaison with corporate departments
*Managing junior members of staff
*Assisting with new business development by attending prospective client meetings
Ideally, you will possess at least 4 years/experience of working in a private client team, ideally with good knowledge of and an interest in non -domicile clients.
In return, you will be offered exposure to an high calibre client base, working in beautifully appointed offices in a fabulous part of London, and be provided with genuine and fast track prospects for progression to partner.