£75,000 - £90,000 p/a
Banking and Investments
We are pleased to be working with a leading mid-market M&A team in London, which is looking to add an Associate Director to its Consumer/Retail team.
You will be working on a broad range of UK and International transactions for OMBs,corporates and private equity clients across the mid-market, including the execution and origination of deals. Typical clients include those specialising in Food, FMCG, Travel & Leisure.
As an Associate Director, you will be one of the senior points of contact for clients and will be leading projects with the support of senior team members. Responsibilities include;
- Taking the lead and managing all phases of the transaction cycle.
- Leading and managing the delivery of important documentation such as IMs, client proposals/pitch
- Playing a pro-active role in the origination of new clients and general business development, as well as
developing a strong network and reputation in the market.
- Reviewing and overseeing modelling and financial analysis carried out by the team.
- Setting and monitoring project budgets.
- Managing, training and coaching junior team members.
You will have a strong academic background with a minimum of a 2.1, and the ACA, CFA or equivalent. By now you will have gained significant experience within M&A and you will able to evidence strong execution and origination skills. Your financial modelling skills (including DCF and LBO analysis) will be second to none with the ability to think strategically.
Your M&A experience will span the Consumer/Retail sector and you will be able to demonstrate a record of deal execution and origination in the field.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618.
Enter your information below