£75,000 - £100,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a global consulting firm is looking at hiring a number of exceptional candidates, across grades, to join their London office. The team is looking to attract professional, talented individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating innovative solutions for clients.
The team works with C-level Executives to identify, structure and solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles. As part of a fast-paced and dynamic group, our consultants offer strategic advice on financial, business and operating models to corporate, public sector and private equity clients. Our consultants also receive a superior level of training and coaching to enable them to meet the needs of our global client base.
It is an exciting time to join as we are growing rapidly due to our unique propositions and the strength of our client relationships. As a team, we are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work.
In this role, you will work within the Financial Services team. The Financial Services (FS) sector is undergoing unprecedented change in order to adapt and grow in a fast moving environment where demographic shifts, changing customer needs and expectations, technology advancements, geo-politics and regulatory change are increasing pressure on financial, business and operating models and driving disruption and sector convergence. We are looking for professional, talented individuals with a passion for identifying and creating innovative solutions for our FS clients.
Roles and responsibilities
To be a successful Associate Director within the tea , applicants will be expected to:
* Build deep client relationships and be seen as the 'go to' person and a trusted adviser by senior executives
* Support the identification, pursuit and conversion of a pipeline of business development opportunities for the team
* Proactively manage on-sell and cross-sell opportunities
* Finalise the preparation of the client deliverables and identify the critical areas for debate
* Undertake scoping and fee negotiation on standard engagements
* Actively develops own knowledge and expertise in chosen proposition(s) and sector of choice
* Proactively develop thought leadership
* Lead the design of complex engagements and take responsibility for leading day to day delivery
* Lead complex storyboarding and shape the overall problem solving approach to develop recommendations
* * Understand risk and ensure the Firm's risk management frameworks are adhered to
* Inspire, motivate, coach and develop project team members and appraisees, and give constructive 360 degree feedback
* Identify, design and lead critical and complex practice development initiatives, coordinating other members of the team
Applicants will need to display the following:
* Extensive experience of working for a strategy house, big 4 firm or central strategy / corporate development team of a large company
* Track record of working closely with large corporate clients and/or private equity to deliver high impact recommendations
* Detailed understanding of the value drivers within the insurance, retail banking, wealth or asset management sectors
* Considerable experience of leading and managing complex projects preferably in one or more of the insurance, retail banking, wealth or asset management sectors with multi-disciplinary teams in a consulting or corporate environment
* Experience of managing or supporting high value business development activities with senior stakeholders
* Demonstrable ability to build and commercialise relationships with senior executives in preferably in one or more of the insurance, retail banking, wealth or asset management sectors
Enter your information below