£60,000 - £75,000 p/a
Banking and Investments
An opportunity has arisen within an independent M&A advisory boutique for an M&A Associate.
The firm works with fast-growing, entrepreneurial and innovative technology companies across Europe with expertise in areas such as Internet & Digital Media, IT Services, Enterprise Software, Healthtech and Business Services. The majority of transactions are cross-border and the team works on both the selling and buying of companies as well as fund-raising projects.
As an Associate with at least 3+ years' M&A experience, you can expect to work on the transaction from origination to completion, including:
- Preparing financial models
- Preparation of IMs/teasers and management presentations
- Reviewing LOIs / termsheets,
- Valuation analyses
- Playing a key role in client meetings
- Coordinating due diligence processes
- Preparation of pitch presentations to potential clients
- Being proactive with outbound marketing activities
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
You will ideally have gained exposure to the Technology sector and you will be genuinely passionate about progressing your career within the environment. You will by now be familiar with financial models and valuations, with excellent Excel skills. You should be able to demonstrate your passion for and experience in both M&A and the Technology sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading technology companies, investors, and entrepreneurs as well as a highly experienced and knowledgeable team.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your information below