£70,000 - £120,000 p/a
Banking and Investments
A specialist financer that arranges join venture funding for large scale pre-planning land deals and developments is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to lead the bridge financing department in London.
They are leading providers of short-term bridge financing and long-term equity funding within the real estate sector.
As the Commercial Finance Manager, you will be helping to set-up and deploy a new debt facility, working with a wide range of asset types e.g. planning contingent land deals, residential assets (including co-living, PBSA and PRS) and select commercial assets (including healthcare and leisure facilities).
- Assist in conducting financial analysis
- Qualitative and quantitative appraisal of deals to establish viability
- Research and present market research on companies and industry sectors
- Attend briefing meetings and calls
- Working with the wider team to establish an efficient work-flow
- Building rapport with clients
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Commercial and residential bridge lending experience
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Able to excel under pressure
- Work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced team of property developers and financial professionals that operate on a global level to organise funding for, develop and operate property assets on behalf of their investors.
Get in touch to find out more and apply.
Enter your information below