£55,000 - £70,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
JOB TITLE: Data Analytics Consultant
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Our Client is an international consulting firm specialising in Forensic Accounting, Data Analytics and eDiscovery with six offices and datacentres across the globe. Our client is currently looking to hire an experienced Data Analytics Consultant to join their team.
* Managing and being accountable for complex work streams within a project, and effectively delegating responsibilities to junior team members.
* Designing and implementing complex database models of financial, operational, or transactional data to generate meaningful insights.
* Identifying, acquiring, synthesizing, mining and analysing relevant data.
* Maintaining detailed logs of information sources, assumptions and methodologies used in performing analytical tasks.
* Preparing visualisations and written analyses, reports, or presentations.
* Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
* 3+ years of relevant experience with an emphasis in complex problem solving, data analytics, or related competencies.
* Experience working in a team-oriented environment.
* Proficient (meaningful experience applying well-developed skills to actual business challenges) in analysing data within database systems such as MS SQL Server, Oracle or NoSQL.
* Familiarity with visualisation tools such as Tableau, QlikView, or open source libraries such as D3.js.
* Familiarity with common accounting and ERP packages such as PeopleSoft, SAP, JD Edwards, Hyperion and Oracle Financials.
Enter your information below