£70,000 - £85,000 p/a
Banking and Investments
An entrepreneurial, growing corporate finance boutique is looking for an experienced corporate finance Associate Director to join its team in London.
The team helps mid-market, UK-based businesses to increase their value prior to sale, and invest their own funds in selected clients in addition to advisory services. They will typically work with clients that they will be able to add value of over £5m.
The Associate Director plays an integral role in the services provided to clients and day to day responsibilities span the entire transaction process, including:
- Managing transactions from inception to completion (with the support of junior team members)
- Origination activities, identifying new clients, taking an active role in pitching and generally supporting business development. 10% commission is paid for any business that you bring in.
- Playing a lead role across all aspects of the sale process and fund-raising process.
- Playing the role of project manager in order to drive transactions, managing other advisers and stakeholders.
- Playing an integral role in the direction and the growth of the business.
- Managing and coaching team members
Ideally, you will already be working as a Corporate Finance Associate Director within a sell-side M&A environment, and you will be looking to make the move into a busy and dynamic team with opportunities for career growth. Alternatively, you may be a Manager/Senior Manager looking to take the next step up in your career, either within a Big 4 M&A team or a boutique.
Ideally, you will be ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent with strong academics.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your information below