£70,000 - £100,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
This successful International advisory firm based in the Midlands is looking for a Corporate Finance M&A Director. They seek an ambitious Corporate Finance Associate Director looking for the next step in their career or an experienced Corporate Finance Director looking for promotional opportunities. You will be based in its East Midlands office.
The role involves deal origination, leading and executing M&A deals for your clients. You will have full day-to-day responsibility for deals, working with the Partners to ensure the deal progresses. There is therefore significant client contact and your interpersonal skills along with technical competence need to be strong.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple M&A assignments from start to finish, manage client relationships and build trust with clients and other advisors
* Thorough working knowledge of sell-side and buy-side corporate finance advisory activities
* Strong origination ability
* Strong transactional capability/completed numerous deals
* Previous management experience
* ACA/ACCA qualified or Investment Banking background with mid-markets understanding
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful International advisory firm. You'll be working closely with public and private companies and private equity houses.
Enter your information below