£35,000 - £50,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Data Analytics Consultant - Forensic Investigation - London - Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 p.a.
Join a globally renowned consultancy, with a reputation as experts in their field, as they grow their Data Analytics team. The company handle high profile and high-stakes cases, involving complex data sets and building data models to solve complex business problems.
Role and responsibilities:
* Stakeholder management - this is a client facing role and we are looking for someone who can present their findings and expertise in a concise and compelling manner
* Work with complex and large data sets (financial and other) in an efficient and precise manner
* Work across creative teams to design, develop and build data tools and models
You will be working in small project teams with senior members of the business, across wider teams in the company which will provide you with top-level insight, interaction and exposure. There is an established career path for progression with every care taken to develop team members.
Experience and qualifications:
* Previous experience in forensics
* A degree in mathematics or computer science
* A passion for technology and forensics
* Extensive experience of using SQL and Python (or other scripting languages)
Enter your information below