£100,000 - £200,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client is a US based eDiscovery business who have grown organically into the UK market, looking for a Sales Director to help take them to the next stage of growth.
* Communicate the significant value proposition of the business to clients.
* Instil confidence among clients with your personal credibility and experience in the e-discovery space.
* Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
* Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to the business.
* Polished executive presence with ability to interact with senior corporate lawyers and business leaders as a "consultative partner," not a "vendor"
* Comfortable and fluent with e-discovery technology and document review terminology
* Prior success selling software and/or consultancy services (ideally e-Discovery) to the corporate and law firm market
Enter your information below