£45,000 - £60,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
We are pleased to be working with a fast-growing and successful modelling team in London, which is looking to maintain double digit growth with the addition of a Financial Modelling Assistant Manager.
The team works with an impressive list of blue chip clients and is very much in growth mode. They provide financial modelling, valuation and project and infrastructure financial advisory services to clients and to the firm's other service lines.
Day to day you will be responsible for the execution of financial modelling projects across the firm's wide client base including:
- Building and developing complex financial and business models
- Reviewing and auditing financial models
- Modelling for fund-raising and M&A transactions (including leveraged finance, private equity, IPOs and project finance)
- Providing advice, modelling, analysis, structuring and fundraising for a variety of PPP, infrastructure projects and joint ventures.
- Project Managing client engagements
- Producing high-quality documents and reports (including scoping documents, pitching documents etc)
- Proactively contributing to business development activities e.g. developing own network, client pitches and marketing materials
The team encourages responsibility and hands-on learning at an early stage and is looking for somebody with a genuine interest in and enthusiasm for helping clients to make better business decisions.
You will likely be a Graduate and Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent with 1-3 years PQE, ideally gained within a professional services environment. Financial Modelling experience is required, ideally within a financial modelling focused role or FP&A function. You will be naturally analytical with a creative approach to problem-solving.
The team is in a constant state of growth with genuine opportunities for progression for those that have the drive and the motivation.
Contact Heather Benson-West now to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / email@example.com
Enter your information below