£0 - £0 p/a
Accounting and Finance
We are pleased to be working with a fast-growing and successful modelling team in London, which is looking to maintain double digit growth with the addition of a Financial Modelling Associate Director.
The team works with an impressive list of blue chip clients and is very much in growth mode. The successful person will be responsible for leading the sourcing, management and execution of financial modelling assignments. Day to day you will be:
- Leading business modelling, deal modelling and model assurance; developing/managing the
development of complex business and financial models, models for fund-raising or restructuring
transactions (cashflow forecasts, business plans, strategic planning tools, valuation tools, investment
appraisal, project finance, leveraged finance, IPO's, debt raising, private equity, restructuring etc).
- Leading fieldwork team, leading client engagement processes and liaising with clients, lenders,
internal stakeholders and other professional advisors
- Preparing/overseeing the preparation of documentation including pitches, take-on documentation
through to reports and deliverables
- Leading the development of client pitches/proposals as well as preparing and supporting
- Building and developing relationships with potential clients and developing your own network both
internally and externally
- Coaching junior members of the team
The team encourages responsibility and hands-on learning at an early stage and is looking for somebody with a genuine interest in and enthusiasm for helping clients to make better business decisions.
You will likely be a Graduate and Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent with 3-5 years PQE, ideally with some time spent within a professional services environment. Experience within financial modelling is required, either within a financial modelling focused role or FP&A function. You will be naturally analytical with a creative approach to problem-solving.
The team is in a constant state of growth with genuine opportunities for progression for those that have the drive and the motivation. Someone that is ambitious and wants to make the move up to Director would be a welcome addition to the team.
Enter your information below