£60,000 - £80,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
The Financial Services arm of a Big 4 is looking for a Modelling Manager/Senior Manager to join them in London.
The team works with clients to help them understand their business and to support decision making through the building and reviewing of models and data analytics. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting and driving the growth of the modelling team, leveraging existing managerial and
- Managing a team of modelling specialists, building your network and working closely with other
teams across the firm to deliver solutions for clients.
- Leading large projects to support clients in tackling business issues
- Applying technical skills to devise compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
- Building and developing strong relationships with internal and external network.
- Taking responsibility for stakeholder management.
- Utilising existing Excel, VBA and/or SQL skills to support delivery.
- Supporting the development of junior members within the team.
Day to day, the team works on:
- Transaction modelling (including valuations and option appraisals).
- Financial forecasting and scenario modelling.
- Building and reviewing financial models.
- Developing data models to support modelling and analytics deliverables.
- Using analytical and visualisation software such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView etc.
You will be academically strong with a first-class or upper second-class undergraduate degree in a numerate subject. You will have strong IT skills, particularly in Excel (VBA and ideally SQL) with an ability to analyse and interpret complex data.
You will have experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously as well as building and maintaining strong working relationships across a range of teams
Ideally you will be ACA/ACCA qualified although those with a strong understanding of accounting and finance concepts will also be welcomed.
Contact Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / email@example.com
Enter your information below