£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
These roles report directly into the Head of GTB BBD Sales, UAE. The key responsibilities include:
- To ensure that Transaction Banking revenues and volumes targets are achieved / exceeded in assigned region under Business Banking Department and GTB.
- Planning the sales strategy and wallet sizing to maximize earnings across the GTB customer base without taking any risks.
- Cross sell GTB products / services (cash - payments & collections, trade - import & export, eChannels)
- Keep track and push trade utilization and focus on getting operating accounts on-board.
- To monitor, track and report on sales activities on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
- Closely work with RM's to promote Trade & Cash Management offerings to significantly increase transaction banking business.
- Ensure call reports are submitted after client calls with identified opportunities / action in CRM.
- Secure GTB related pricing approvals / waivers based on business justification (volumes, values, utilization etc).
Skills / experience required:
- At least 7 years + experience within a Transaction Banking environment
- Proven sales experience with transaction banking (both cash & trade)
- Islamic banking experience is highly advantageous
- Solid understanding of banking operations, treasury, trade finance and local regulations
- Sound knowledge of the risk assessment and credit process.
- Cultural sensitivity and adaptability
- Fluency in Arabic is highly advantageous but not essential.
Enter your information below