£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Successful management of the agency business including the number of deals (As Investment / security Agent).
- Lead and guide the agency desk team members on the best practices and procedures to handle day to day responsibilities, coupled with accurate record-keeping and execution of all transaction activities.
- Assist the internal stakeholders to understand the Agency function roles responsibilities and define the external and internal risk factors that can have an impact on the security position of participants under the syndicated facilities.
- Manage the Agency function activities in accordance with compliance requirements, relevant central bank and other legal regulations and the banks internal policies including but not limited to Risk, Compliance and Operations.
- Manage the execution process of complex syndicated credit transactions for which we act as investment / administrative agents / security agents and as an account bank.
Skills / experience required for this role:
- Relevant degree from a recognized University
- At lest 12 years experience in senior banking roles covering the Syndication function or Agency function.
- Experience from the following areas will also be considered: Acquisition Finance and Sponsor Coverage, Debt/Equity investment portfolio management, Distressed debt, Restructuring / enforcement / liquidation from point of view as lender, equity holder and security trustee, Relationship Management,, Syndicate Management.
- Strong credit analysis skills from a CIBG background
- Solid relationships within the syndication market within the UAE, GCC and MENA regions.
- Experienced in Islamic banking is highly advantageous
- Fluency In Arabic and English is highly advantageous.
Enter your information below