£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Formulate and implement an effective and robust process for identifying, documenting, monitoring, analyzing and reporting operational risk incidents across the banking group.
- Carry out root cause analysis on incidents to identify weaknesses in business processes.
- Manage special projects assigned within the scope of operational risk management.
- Manage the relevant committees established to implement the incident management framework.
- Provide input to operational risk policies and support the implementation of these policies within the group.
- Manage the vendor selection process in coordination with vendor management and other concerned stakeholders.
Establish a Project Governance Structure to monitor project progress, manage scope creep, timely escalation of any issues for decision and obtain direction.
This role requires a proactive candidate with at least 10-15 years experience in banking, 5 years of which must come from a combination of an operational risk / regulation / Audit background.
Working knowledge of leading regional operational risk practices and regulatory requirements is essential.
Enter your information below