£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
Key responsibilities include:
- To set up, develop and manage the NBFI business, effectively winning and growing the business.
- Ensure efficient management and coordination between clients, senior bankers and junior teams
- Simultaneously work on multiple transactions with various project teams on all critical aspects of transactions, ranging from client development and initial opportunity evaluation to transaction strategy and execution
- Engage teams in the preparation of financial analyses and financial models required for evaluating and completing such transactions, as well as client presentations, information memorandum and offering documents
- Proactively identify new business opportunities across the GCC / MENA region and new ideas for clients that advance their strategic objectives
- Assist in the marketing of services and capabilities with other Wholesale banking teams .
Skills / experience required for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA or equivalent graduate degree in Finance / Business / Economics with prior experience.
- Experience of managing and growing an NBFI team, with established relationships across the GCC.
- Prior experience of the above-referenced work in an investment banking role, ideally from a combined international and regional banking background.
- Quantitative and analytical skills to develop corporate financial models and valuations; deep understanding of financial statement analysis
- Experience with preparing and participating in client presentations, managing projects and the execution of transactions
- Knowledge of the relevant financial and regulatory environments that surrounds the GCC / MENA region
- Ability to build trusted client relationships and be a primary, value-additive contact person and to the client
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, think on their feet and manage multiple high priority tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build a strong working environment within the team, across lines of business and across different geographies, as well as a commitment to developing junior bankers to enhance team productivity
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Enter your information below