£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
The successful incumbent will have to ensure that the risk and control environment across the Operations departments are adequately represented in order to ensure that all material risk have adequate controls in place. It will be essential to perform independent process / control reviews for Operations departments. Also to ensure that controls are embedded within processes with an overall objective of maintaining adequate risk mitigation.
Key responsibilities include:
- identifying, assessing and managing Compliance Risks within their respective business units and support functions on a day-to-day basis.
- designing, implementing and monitoring relevant compliance controls to manage the identified compliance risks.
- assist in the roll-out and implementation of group wide policies and procedures.
- prepare management reports for working committees.
- act as the first point of contact for the operations with compliance.
- assist the department head in implementing and ensuring the completion of all mandatory compliance training.
- Implement the agreed program for control assurance in order to identify / assess key control within the operations department.
- Perform a review of RCSA control testing in line with the agreed internal control framework in order to challenge KRI ratings and overall risk assessment results.
Skills / experience required:
- At least 10 years working experience within a banking environment in one of the following domains (of a combination): compliance / operations / internal controls / operational risk management.
- Working knowledge on RCSA implementation / control reviews for operations within banks.
- exceptional internal stakeholder management capabilities, especially at a high level.
- Fluency in English & Arabic is mandatory.
Enter your information below