£0 - £0 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client is an accountancy and business advisory firm, who provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Their clients are Britain's economic engine - ambitious, entrepreneurial-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
Operating in over 15 locations across the UK and employing around 5,000 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services. Their revenue is just under £600 million and have a global presence.
This role is part of a new team within M&A department focusing on the Media, Marketing Services and Marketing Technology sectors.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be required to use your previous experience and work closely with, and support less experienced members of the team. You will assist in the timely delivery of services and will be responsible for adding to and maintaining the pipeline of work for M&A and Fundraising in the Media Sector.
The candidate does not necessarily have to have corporate finance experience, just a passion for media.
- Be responsible for adding to and maintaining the team's pipeline of work
- Identifying and researching potential targets for M&A and Fundraising in the Media Sector
- Proficiency in CRM or other similar systems
- Working closely with internal marketing and lead generation teams
- Co-ordinating meetings with prospective clients
- Corresponding with prospective clients up until engagement
- Prepare proposals and pitch documents to prospective clients
- Attend new client meetings and pitch meetings
- Contribute to and lead marketing initiatives
- Attend networking and industry relevant events and develop own contact base
- To interact and build relationships with investors from the Private Equity and Venture Capital community
- Work closely with the internal Private Equity team to maximise opportunities
- Have a full awareness of the services offered by other departments in the firm and continually look for cross selling opportunities
- Draft documents, reports, admin proposals and communicate clearly via telephone or email to relevant persons
- Have a good understanding of the firm's billing procedures
- Provide support to junior/newer staff on technical and general queries
- Knowledge of and interest in the Media sector
- Experience of working within corporate finance or related disciplines
Enter your information below