£65,000 - £80,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
As a result of the steady and impressive growth of this highly successful , boutique practice, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious private client specialist to join the thriving taxation team.
The role will have a significant advisory content and you will be involved in a range of challenging assignments which includes :
- Liaising with partners on a number of advisory projects
- Identifying changes in tax legislation and advising partners and clients accordingly
- Managing the taxation department and departmental WIP
- Assisting the Inland Revenue with investigations
- Managing your own portfolio of wide -ranging personal tax cases including high net worth individuals
Ideally you will be CTA qualified or qualified by experience and possess a strong background in income tax and capital gains tax . In addition, it should be noted that a number of the clients are international , so an understanding of international personal tax issues will be important ,
In return , you will be offered a first class opportunity to progress your career within a dynamic and progressive firm , which will outline for you a clear and fast track path to partnership.
Enter your information below