£55,000 - £65,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
This Top 10 practice can offer a challenging and progressive role with their private client team for an experienced private client manager to join their growing and progressive team .
You will be responsible for a mix of compliance and advisory work which includes:
- acting as a day to day point of contact for private clients within the team
- providing tax planning opportunities to clients
- supervising and mentoring junior staff
- developing and maintaining technical knowledge through courses
- assisting Directors and Partners with opportunities to develop business and support pitches
Ideally, you will be CTA qualified and possess extensive compliance and advisory private client experience.In addition , you should be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of the taxation of UK
resident non-domiciles and offshore trusts as well as experience of report writing .
In return , you will be offered an exciting role providing excellent prospects for progression , plenty of autonomy to manage a challenging range of clients and support to advance your career both on technical and career level.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your information below