Accounting and Finance
Join a global consulting firm whose goal is to consistently deliver exceptional client service. This firm are hiring into their Restructuring team in both Glasgow and Edinburgh, where you will be exposed to a variety of unique assignments.
This team works on a wide variety of dynamic projects across all business sectors, primarily on advisory and insolvency projects.
* Work alongside a designated partner on specific cases
* Investigate key issues in a restructuring scenario, challenging information provided and providing insights
* Draft Independent Business Reviews and other written output for review
* Assume day to day responsibility for smaller projects or distinct elements of larger projects
* Undertake financial analysis and evaluate financial models
* Support senior members of the team to deliver on a range of assignments, as well as guide junior colleagues
* Assist in the sale of businesses/ assets
This company has a great reputation for valuing their employees and supporting them professionally (with a great track record of promoting within the business) but also personally, with great benefits.
If you hold a relevant professional qualification, along with advisory and insolvency experience, please get in touch for a confidential conversation.
Enter your information below