£60,000 - £75,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a global consulting firm is seeking to a Royalties Audit Manager to work within its expanding Contracts Compliance team based in London.
The team is growing at a rapid pace and is looking to hire a Manager to focus on growing and delivering royalty and contract compliance reviews.
The team regularly conduct programmes of royalty audits for our clients to ensure compliance with contractual pricing arrangements and other codes of conduct or contractual requirements across all spend categories and types of contracts.
The Manager role is to work with IP and content owning clients who wish to ensure that they are being paid in line with contractual obligations by third parties who exploit our client's content. Clients include many different types of IP owners from music labels and publishers through to technology companies and fashion brands. Increasingly the royalty audit process includes the ingestion, enrichment and analysis of large data sets.
You will work as a Manager within the team based in London.
The role will include using big data analytical skills to support our CCS royalty auditing team.
* Leading a team of analysts and assistant managers to deliver a portfolio of royalty audits, reporting to a senior manager or partner
* Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realise their full potential.
* Researching solutions to technical challenges and contractual ambiguities
* Quality assuring the team's work
* Interacting with our client's personnel to manage the programme of audits to the required standards
* Interacting with licensor and licensee's representatives to support the team to obtain information in a timely manner
* Supervising the preparation of reports and other client deliverables
* Identifying and implementing process and methodology improvements and efficiencies
* Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects in order to meet profitability targets
* Pursuing opportunities to increase our business with existing and new clients
The successful candidate will:
* Have obtained a degree or relevant qualification
* Have at least 3-5 years of experience conducting royalty audits and be experienced in using big data solutions such as SQL or others as part of the delivery work.
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and focus on delivering high quality work
* Demonstrate a strong general understanding of information technology
* Demonstrate a track record of developing successful relationships with key stakeholders
* Be a highly motivated team player with strong communication skills
* Have 2 years' experience of managing and coaching more junior team players
* Have outstanding Microsoft Excel skills.
* Have proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
* Demonstrate a proven ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
* Demonstrate persistence and tenacity
* Be commercially aware and have the confidence to solve problems and to fill gaps in technical knowledge by questioning, collaborating with others and researching technical and contractual documentation
* Demonstrate a willingness and enthusiasm for business development
Enter your information below