£50,000 - £70,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Join a growing Royalties Compliance team who are looking for a Manager to join their London office. The team focuses on IP and content owning clients, who wish to ensure that they are being paid in line with contractual obligations by third parties. You'll work with a wide range of clients including music labels and publishers through to technology companies and fashion brands.
I am looking for someone who has some data analytics experience, as a part of the role will involve ingesting and processing large data sets.
About the role:
* Lead a team of analysts and assistant managers to deliver a portfolio of royalty audits, reporting to a senior manager or partner
* Research solutions to technical challenges and contractual ambiguities
* Interact with licensor and licensee's representatives to support the team to obtain information in a timely manner
* Identify and implement process and methodology improvements
* Experienced in using big data solutions such as SQL or Python
* Previously worked in audit (preferably royalties)
* Have previous experience of managing and coaching more junior members of the team
Enter your information below