£75,000 - £95,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Client: The client is a top-tier consulting firm with a strong background in Forensics, eDiscovery, Data Analytics and Information Governance.
· Focus on delivering high quality data preparation and processing capabilities.
· Take ownership of our requirement to deliver high volume data processing, while maintaining timely delivery schedules and error free results;
· Perform and manage multiple concurrent engagements, while ensuring quality and internal/external customer service is of the highest level;
· Maintain and develop our standard operation procedures, data intake, and data processing workflows;
· Continually assess the suitability of existing and emerging technology, in order to complement and/or replace as required;
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field
· Significant experience gained in a Consulting firm overseeing data collections and electronic discovery
· Advanced decision making and problem-solving skills
· Experience of project managing complex client projects
· Strong people management skills
· Ability to review SQL statements/Scripts
· Ability to interact confidently with senior management and lawyers/partners
· Experience with eDiscovery, cyber, privacy and/or structured data.
· Experience with analytics, litigation readiness, and predictive coding
Enter your information below