£80,000 - £95,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a global consulting firm is looking to recruit a Senior Manager / Director into its Valuation and M&A team based in London.
The work of the Valuation and M&A team is varied and includes the valuation of corporates primarily in the context of financial restructurings and transactions; debt valuation; and, the provision of M&A advisory services to corporate and lenders.
Directors have a central role on projects, taking day-to-day responsibility for delivery, organisation of the work into streams, and the effective use of Consultants or Senior Consultants.
Typically, Directors will develop the approach to projects, or parts of large projects, and are responsible for anticipating, identifying and resolving issues and keeping the overall project lead informed of progress. Directors are responsible for the preparation of formal reports, including their structure and content.
Our client offers a highly competitive base salary, excellent benefit package and performance related bonus.
* Significant of valuation experience across sectors and of varying sizes
* M&A and restructuring experience preferred, though not essential
* Experience in leading and mentoring teams
* Experience in delivering and managing valuation work
* Business development and revenue generation experience
* Experience in report writing
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) from a top tier university
* ACA, CFA, or other relevant qualification (preferably)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Ref INDWAR
Enter your information below