£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Striving to improve the portfolio quality through improved portfolio risk ratings and lower cost of credit.
- Ensure appropriate sharing of information among the risk professionals and highlighting the issues affecting the franchise to senior management.
- Ensuring that the credit origination, credit monitoring and portfolio monitoring functions are carried out as to achieve a predictable portfolio performance in terms of credit losses.
- Working towards optimization of risk resources and a culture of early risk identification & mitigation.
- Defining and measuring cycle times to identify inefficiencies, initiate, implement & monitor improvements.
- Partnering with business heads to achieve the approved business plans.
Skills & Experience required:
- Relevant Masters level degree in Finance / Engineering / Business / Economics / Real Estate
- 10 years + extensive credit risk experience with a minimum 5 years in real estate financing.
- Experience in working in a developing market coupled with UAE / GCC / MENA work experience.
- A solid understanding of the real estate market dynamics and cycles in the region and how these are influenced by micro and macro-economic factors and how these influence current and future real estate financing transactions.
- Knowledge of Islamic / Sharia compliant banking products / practices.
- Fluency is Arabic and English is Mandatory.
- Working knowledge of all banking products.
- Exceptionally strong analytical capabilities.
Enter your information below