£55,000 - £85,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Searching for a senior professional capable of handling transactions with minimal involvement of a partner; must interface with client management, and other professionals; know when to seek advice from other specialists and partners and demonstrate commercial ability. Candidate will ideally have 2 to 3 years' transaction and/or SPA experience and be ACA (or equivalent) qualified
Own your work
* Takes a second level client relationship position behind associate director / partner and can fill in for an associate director as primary contact whilst they are absent.
* Understands the perspective of different clients on the same job.
* Engenders trust and respect from a range of clients by responding to client demands and keeping clients up to date on progress.
* Resolves and identifies risk management issues and applies knowledge to manage site issues.
* Mitigates risk through review and involvement of senior people and other specialists.
* Drafts letters of engagement accurately.
* Ensures CF work is completed prior to associate director/director review prior to submission.
* Seen by peers and subordinates as a reference point for advice on particular technical areas
* Demonstrates an understanding of technical issues arising in an assignment, offering potential solutions and seeking advice when appropriate.
* Capable of producing high quality financial analysis requiring minimal input from an associate directors.
* Drafts fee estimates and budgets for submission to an associate director.
* Manages the day-to day aspect of assignments under associate director/partner supervision.
* Keeps partners and associate directors informed of progress, draws issues to their attention and discusses conclusions with them.
* Participates in the presentation of conclusions and recommendations to the client and discusses the implications and action points.
* Monitors and manages assignment costs versus budgets, including challenging team member time charged to other departments outside of Transactions Services.
* Ensures all files are closed down on completed projects in accordance with Grant Thornton policy (including approval sign off).
oIdeally some experience in SPA and 2 years deals experience
Enter your information below