$80,000 - $130,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client, a global consulting firm, is seeking Corporate Finance - Transaction Services professionals Manager, Associate Director and Director levels, to be based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar. Excellent financial package and rewards on offer.
You will be responsible co-ordinating financial due diligence and reporting accountant activities including acquisition and vendor due diligence, bid support, working capital reports, and business and liquidity reviews. You will work on a broad range of transactions from IPO's, acquisitions and disposals to joint ventures and private equity related projects.
To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Qualified accountant ACA or equivalent.
- Post qualified experience, with significant transaction services experience ideally with a Big 4 organisation.
- Strong experience of working in the Corporate Finance markets with a specific focus on Financial Due Diligence.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Arabic language skills is highly desirable.
Enter your information below