€90,000 - €120,000 p/a
Banking and Investments
We're pleased to be working with an established and successful infrastructure investment company with a portfolio of 48 PFI/PPP assets in the UK, Europe, USA, Canada and Australia.
The team is looking for a Valuations Associate Director to join their head office in Luxembourg. The company has ambitious plans to grow its current portfolio of assets which are currently in the transport, health, education, justice and emergency services sectors.
The focus of the role is valuations (60-70%) and the remainder is working on transactions such as acquisitions of infrastructure projects in the secondary market and working on primary transactions to source infrastructure projects.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Managing the semi-annual valuation process of the infrastructure portfolio and Fund NAV (DCF
Analysis) and producing valuation reports
- Responsibility for maintaining and updating the business model of the company (Excel)
- Analysing and reporting on the performance of the investment portfolio
- Managing the FX hedging process
- Managing the necessary due diligence, risk and financial analysis for the acquisition process of
- Leading the internal approvals process
- Supporting and leading the bidding process for infrastructure projects (PPP/PFI/OFTO)
The successful candidate will have gained at least 5 years' experience in PPP/PFI, within financial advisory, investments, bid-side or professional services. It is essential that you have strong financial modelling and Excel skills as well as experience within international infrastructure, due to the nature of the portfolio.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West now to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / email@example.com
Enter your information below