£55,000 - £67,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Our client is a global accountancy firm who is looking for an experienced valuations manager to join their growing team. As a manager, you'll be managing a portfolio of valuation clients and be responsible for the timely completion and quality delivery of engagements. You'll support Directors and Partners with project work, build excellent client relationships, initiate and deliver marketing and business development projects.
* Provide effective project management of valuation engagements from inception to completion.
* Execute robust technical valuation analyses for a variety of purposes including for accounting, tax, commercial and forensic engagements.
* Deliver clear, succinct and robust valuation reports that are fit for purpose and accessible to non-technical readers.
* Provide effective intellectual input and challenge to senior members of staff in the completion of projects with conceptual complications.
* Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations - disseminate key findings to the valuation team.
* Contribute to the team's digital marketing strategy by publishing research and topical thought pieces on social media.
* Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and strive to enhance our service offering.
We're looking for someone with:
* Excellent academic background including a professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline (e.g. ACA or CFA).
* Significant valuation experience gained ideally from another professional services firm.
* Proficiency in a number of valuation techniques including: discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques.
* Adept ability to interpret financial statements in the context of valuations.
* Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand the internal and external drivers of value for a given asset.
* Strong business writing, analytical and excel modelling skills.
* Effective written and oral communication skills.
Enter your information below