£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
VP, Marketing & Research
The VP, Marketing & Research will develop and evolve the marketing capabilities across the group. They will conduct thorough research (quantitative and qualitative) and benchmarking to ensure the bank is well informed and positioned to target the right audience, through the right channels and with the right message.
You will manage a team that will deliver comprehensive and end-to-end marketing support to internal clients such as CIB, International, Subsidiaries, HR, Risk and others. This role will help to establish and evolve the brand and promote higher profitability and competitiveness. As part of the research to help build the right foundations, this role will collect, analyze and present research and information to stakeholders and external partners to ensure that opportunities are being identified as well as potential threats mitigated to establish, build and sustain a market leading brand.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of relationships with our partners and stakeholders. As the senior point of contact for an agency, the VP, Marketing & Research also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of our stakeholders with the execution of creative and operational work.
They will be expected to play a positive role in our agency programme and support the team to plan and/or deliver the bank's marketing and communications initiatives, everything from rebranding, advertising/media planning, employee engagement, creative execution, digital and communications.
Typical activities but not exhaustive:
- Conducting thorough research and benchmarking exercises (internally and with agency support)
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Taking a lead in the bank's' planning process for marketing and advertising strategies
- Supporting the team to provide the utmost level of client service (internal and external)
- Liaising with stakeholders at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing stakeholders
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Managing expection of delivery with partners and internal stakeholders
- supporting the end-to-end tracking of all campaigns and creative/operational output
- Leading the marketing research activities from concept to delivery
- Using their relationship management skills to push stakeholders, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- conduct training programmes for employees to socialise new comms strategy, vision, mission and values as required to promote Grow Stronger and The Movement
- Strong background in marketing, advertising and/or communications is a must
- Minimum of 8-10 year of experience with a related Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Financial Services is a must and strong in both B2B and B2C Marketing
- Strong leadership qualities and experience in managing teams
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (Arabic preferential)
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
- A fast learner that can adapt quickly
Enter your information below