An entrepreneurial growing corporate finance boutique is looking for an M&A professional with 1-4 years' experience to join their London team.
The team helps mid-market, UK-based businesses to increase their value prior to sale, before working with them on the execution of the sale itself, with values ranging from c.Â£5m to Â£200m, although recent transaction have been on the larger side.
Day to day you will be:
- Managing transactions from inception to completion (with the support of junior team members)
- Origination activities, identifying new clients, taking an active role in pitching and generally supporting business development
- Playing a lead role across all aspects of the sale process and fund-raising process
- Playing the role of project manager in order to drive transactions, managing other advisers and stakeholders
- Managing and coaching junior team members
The successful candidate will already been working within an M&A environment having gained at least 1 year PQE, perhaps within a Big 4, mid-market professional services firm or boutique.
You must be ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / email@example.com