Warner Scott are working exclusively with an American Multinational company in assisting them with the search for a Site Finance Manager. The position will be based in their Saudi Arabia offices, and will act as the main point of contact for the country.
Duties of the position will include;
- Leading and reviewing the full site finance function
- Responsible for monitoring and assessing Statutory and Compliance requirements for the Saudi entity
- Managing the cost accounting process
- Managing the asset accounting
- Working external auditors
- Business partnering with various internal and external senior stakeholders
- All round finance management position
To be considered for the role, you must have the following experience;
- Be currently situated in Saudi Arabia
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (CPA/CFA/ACCA)
- Minimum 5-7 years experience
- Effective communication skills in English and Arabic
Warner Scott are working with an exclusive Saudi entity in the search for a Chief Marketing Officer. The role will play a major factor in the growth of the entity, and the entity's Regional & Global reputation. With direct access to Ministers, high government officials and the CEO of the entity, this position will give the successful candidate great visibility and coverage of the entire entity and sub entities.
The duties of this position will vary across all marketing strategies, however the below duties will construct the major responsibilities and accountabilities of the opening;
- Overseeing the entity's relationship with the media and general public in Saudi Arabia
- Reviewing the position of the entity in relevant local and international media
- Building the marketing strategy for the entity, and roll it out throughout all sub entities
- Developing marketing and branding guidelines and policies
- Developing brand enhancing strategic affiliate relationships and partnerships globally
To be considered for the position, you must have the following experience;
- Saudi National, due to nationalisation in line with the vision 2030
- Currently in a CMO, Head of Marketing or similar role
- Strong brand management and strategic communication skills
- Preferably coming from the public sector within KSA
Warner Scott are working exclusively with an exciting organisation that are going through considerable growth in the Kingdom. The company have international exposure across all continents, where this position will partner with the CEO in representing the region.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the financial strategy and growth direction of the organisation. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding company's financial strategy and operations.
Create and present financial strategy, along with recommendations for the CEO
Oversee the financial division, covering cash flow, audits, budgeting and forecasting
Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
Business partnering with every department in the organisation
Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
Must be Saudi Arabian National
18+ years experience of being a CFO, Finance Director, Senior Finance Director or similar
Strong business partnering skills
Have experience of dealing with private and government entities
Key responsibilities of the role:
1.Develop the assigned segment (large cap / mid cap) in the allocated region/geography and contribute to achieving a significant increase in the client base.
2.Assume marketing and sales of credit facilities and cross-selling of other financial services offered by the bank to current and prospective clients. Conduct periodic business calls to review clients' financial needs and opportunities for marketing bank services.
3.Prepare marketing plan on a periodic basis identifying target clients, to pursue and follow up with ongoing calls to capture new business. Prepare an annual forecast of the income for each client and prospect to be incorporated in the annual budget
4.Develop and implement best practices related towards client management for revenue generation
5.Demonstrate an understanding of the cross sell products available to wholesale banking customers including but not limited to, trade, treasury, and investment banking products.
6.Ability to structure credit facilities in a manner that protects the bank's positions as well as satisfies the customer's requirement while taking into account the overall credit profile of the customer.
7.Regularly assess client needs and risk tolerance of the portfolio to recommend appropriate asset allocation on an ongoing basis
8.Work with credit analyst to review, analyze and restructure client portfolios to maintain compliance with model portfolios. Carry out comprehensive financial and non-financial analysis with or without credit analyst, on client's financial statements as part of a complete credit analysis report on new credit requests, or renewal of existing ones prior to the original renew date.
9.Prepare periodic reports and presentations for clients and meet with them on an ongoing basis to review performance results.
10.Position the bank as the client's advisor of choice. Advice clients on complex investment relationships. Structure facilities to be offered to clients based on the client's needs
11.Effectively present new products to clients for enhanced revenue generation. Enhance the depositor base and market liability products
12.Explore and maximize cross-sell opportunities for all products across the bank. Refer potential clients (as and when they come across) to the respective business segment/vertical
Skills / Experience needed for the role:
1. 10 to 12 years of progressive experience with banks with relationships at senior level with clients, with coverage experience of the KSA markets have focused on large corporate entities.
2. Bachelor degree in Finance / Banking / Economics, MBA is advantageous
3. Certification in Credit Management is advantageous
4. The successful incumbent must be based in the GCC and must have GCC relationship management experience
5. Solid credit and structuring skills
*Identify potential impacts of financial and economic crisis on business and articulates the
business case for proposed solutions
*track key performance indicators and perform trend analysis to build sound forecasting
*Outline a quality assurance plan, specifying the standards, tools, and techniques to define
priorities needed to provide a high-quality service
*Coordinate and communicates different options with client's bankruptcy management team
*Experience in financial advisory, public auditing, or accounting within a Big Audit Firm
*Previous exposure to transaction support, valuation, due diligence, financial re-structuring, feasibility studies/projections, IPOs.
*Recognised Accounting qualification
*Bilingual (English and Arabic)
Please get in touch for a confidential conversation
As part of the 2030 Vision in Saudi Arabia, one of our clients, a leading government entity, are currently looking for an experienced Business Solutions director to lead all Software Development projects across the organisation
* Lead development projects for software products (web and mobile applications)
* Management of software development, electronic services or IT (minimum 20 employees)
* Familiar with the SCRUM agile development (SCRUM agile development) methodology and deal with the application tools such as TFS or Jira
* Understanding and applying for software quality and testing (manual and automated)
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar, preferably Masters
* 10 years experience in IT (two years experience in software development as a developer and preferably at least two programming languages)
* Ideally from an IT or Telco background
* Background in secure programming
* Serious, strong and flexible personality
* Manage high workload, pressure and projects
*There is a preference to hire a Saudi National for this role*
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking ownership of developing the 3 year road map across the bank from a technological and digital (omni channel) perspective.
- Developing further the AI and robotics offering that the bank has already started work on.
- Develop further, implement and execute a clear digital business transformation strategy across all platforms of the bank.
- Assume PnL responsibility which will ultimately create bottom line uplift and efficiencies of scale through well executed strategy implementation.
- Effective stakeholder management, ensure that senior management team are convinced of further digital strategy development.
- Design and distribute effectively new digital initiatives to further improve the bank's digital platform.
- Act as an 'Agent of Change' for the digital banking proposition.
- Clearly define and execute technology and digitization strategies using all core platforms.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- A relevant degree from a leading global university, an MBA is preferable.
- 15 years + hands on digitization strategy experience from a Banking background.
- Experience from E-commerce and consulting will also be considered coupled with banking.
- Hands on digital banking development & architecture experience.
- Experience of developing and Open Banking digital platform from scratch.
- Experience in designing and implementing a 3-5 years digital road map.
- Hands on P/L responsibility, with proven results of increasing the bottom line
- regional and international banking experience is highly preferable
- Fluent in Arabic and English is highly advantageous
My client, a well known developer in the GCC, is looking for a Chief Development Officer to oversee all developments in Saudi Arabia.
You will be responsible for:
oManaging the developments and ensuring projects are completed on time, to budget and to the quality expected.
oScouting for new opportunities (land acquisitions, JVs/partnerships)
oWorking closely with the Sales Team in the country
oProviding significant input for the strategic direction
oImplementing key initiatives
Experience of development or an operational role within Real Estate in Saudi is essential.
Seeking the following across Private Banking:
1. Team Leader (Senior Director), Saudi National. Will become Head of Private Banking.
2. Several RM's (Director grade), Saudi Nationals
3. Female RM for female segment (Director)
4. Analyst credit, for credit proposals (expat or Saudi National)
All applications are treated confidential.
This is one of the highest rated banks with outstanding retention rates.