£42,000 - £49,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Client: Our client is a Top Tier Consulting/Accountancy firm, looking to expand their thriving Forensic Technology/eDiscovery team based in central London.
Ideal candidate: The ideal candidate would be someone with a mix of technical expertise in eDiscovery tools combined with soft skills to deal directly with clients and stakeholders at all levels. RCA would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Proven experience within the eDiscovery industry with a strong technical understanding of Review Platforms
- Knowledge of the entire EDRM Model
- Technical background with experience of eDiscovery/eDisclosure tools such as Relativity, Nuix, BrainSpace etc.
- Excellent project management and IT project delivery skills.
- Ability to focus on detail, work methodically and to be able to communicate effectively with others.
- The willingness and enthusiasm to learn about the Forensic Technology industry as it continues to advance and change.
Enter your information below