£100,000 - £120,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
My client is a top 100 Accounting Firm, based in Central London. They have recently won a number of AIM listed clients further expanding to their portfolio (which covers a variety of commercial sectors). In light of this, they're looking to recruit an accomplished RI Audit Director who has good working exposure of IFRS.
* ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified and have RI Status
* Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major companies, including listed (full list and AIM) audited entities and audited entities with international interests.
* Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
* Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
* Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
* Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
Enter your information below