£50,000 - £57,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
My client is a global international accountancy practice, who is looking for an Audit Independence Analyst to join their Professional Standards Team. This will be an excellent opportunity, especially for a recently qualified candidate, who is looking for a varied and exciting position where you will play a crucial role within the team.
* Take ownership of the new global conflict check process.
* Monitor member firm engagement with the new global conflict check process which will
be informed by system-generated PowerBI reports.
* Monitor member firm behaviour to identify need for guidance, support, or training to
ensure independence is safeguarded appropriately.
* Work with member firms to improve responsiveness, reliability of results and
* Train member firms through group sessions, 1:1 calls or recorded presentations.
* Travelling up to 15% of the time
* Chartered Accountant / CPA or equivalent or working towards qualification
* Working knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and international ethical
standards for professional accountants
* Experience in a regional, national or global role of an audit firm or professional
body a plus
* Experience of delivering centrally generated initiatives to a range of client-facing
teams a plus
* Experience of working with international organisations a plus
Enter your information below