£70,000 - £80,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
My client is a leading accounting firm, who is looking for a Manager or Senior Manager with ISQM experience to join their Quality Improvement team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to work with clients ranging from Small owned businesses to FTSE250 listed entities. Moreover, this is an excellent opportunity to support the audit engagement team and ensure they are performing to the highest standard on complex engagements.
* You will be responsible for project managing the firm's system of quality management (SoQM) Testing the operating effectiveness of the system and remediating as required.
* You will work with the Audit Methodology and Quality Director to establish the scope of the of the testing and write up of the various reports for the various stakeholders which include but not limited to: the firms Board, the Audit Quality Board, Audit Policy Group and regional heads.
* You will be responsible for the testing, remediation of the System should be responsive to both the regulatory environment, s, and the priorities of the firm's Audit Quality Plan.
* You will also be required to perform Root Cause Analysis on the SoQM to draw out and address the root causes of the systems failings.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Hold a relevant and recognized accountancy qualification, have at least five years' relevant experience and have relevant ISQM experience.
* Have either experience of working in a technical team environment or recent experience in external audit with a strong interest in audit/financial reporting technical matters.
* Strong technical knowledge of both auditing and financial reporting standards, allied with a practical approach to the application of standards in the real world.
* Be a highly skilled, client-focused, communicator who has an exceptional track record of building and maintaining strong relationships.
* Demonstrate a strong commitment to working within and contributing to a positive team environment.
* Demonstrate strong organisational skills and experience of managing multiple projects/tasks
* Able to work well under pressure and demonstrate a positive and committed attitude in dealings with both team members and audit Partners & staff.
* Have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application.
Enter your information below