£60,000 - £75,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
My client is a top 10 accountant firm who are looking for a bright and ambitious Manager to join their capital markets services team. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for someone who desires to advise both domestic and international clients on a wide range of issues. You will be tasked with working on large and complex accounting conversation projects involving conversion to IFRS or US GAAP. You will also work closely with valuation and taxation specialists and will also have significant interactions with clients under director or partner supervision.
You Will be responsible for:
Advising multi-national, publicly-traded companies & private equity firms on a broad range of technical accounting, financial reporting, & capital markets topics including:
- IPOs, debt offerings, private placements,
- IPO Readiness
- carve-outs and/or spin-offs;
- acquisitions, alliances/joint ventures, post deal accounting;
- restructurings, restatements,
- GAAP conversions, change in accounting standards, complex accounting issues.
Essential & desirable skills and experience:
CPA/ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Providing assurance services to clients under taking debt and equity capital raising strategies.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
Enter your information below