£0 - £0 p/a
Banking and Investments
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking ownership of developing the 3 year road map across the bank from a technological and digital (omni channel) perspective.
- Developing further the AI and robotics offering that the bank has already started work on.
- Develop further, implement and execute a clear digital business transformation strategy across all platforms of the bank.
- Assume PnL responsibility which will ultimately create bottom line uplift and efficiencies of scale through well executed strategy implementation.
- Effective stakeholder management, ensure that senior management team are convinced of further digital strategy development.
- Design and distribute effectively new digital initiatives to further improve the bank's digital platform.
- Act as an 'Agent of Change' for the digital banking proposition.
- Clearly define and execute technology and digitization strategies using all core platforms.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- A relevant degree from a leading global university, an MBA is preferable.
- 15 years + hands on digitization strategy experience from a Banking background.
- Experience from E-commerce and consulting will also be considered coupled with banking.
- Hands on digital banking development & architecture experience.
- Experience of developing and Open Banking digital platform from scratch.
- Experience in designing and implementing a 3-5 years digital road map.
- Hands on P/L responsibility, with proven results of increasing the bottom line
- regional and international banking experience is highly preferable
- Fluent in Arabic and English is highly advantageous
Enter your information below