£85,000 - £100,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
Climate risk has become a priority risk to banks because of the challenges presented by climate change and the impact it has on businesses as they try to meet global regulatory, investor and stakeholder demands.
This climate risk modelling team is looking for a senior manager who is enthusiastic and passionate about climate change and who can bring their existing modelling, banking risk management and credit risk experience to help build out the climate risk services and offering of the team.
- Providing expertise on climate risk; stress testing, risk modelling/measurement, risk management, regulatory expectations and strategy
- Developing tools, materials and methodologies to support the proposition to clients, events, engagements etc
- Identifying new opportunities and developing existing clients
- Collaborating with stakeholders (globally) on the development of climate risk offerings
- Leading and developing team members to their full potential
The successful candidate will have had at least 6 years' experience gained within a credit risk modelling role within a professional services/financial services firm.
You will have experience of managing teams of c. 5-10 people, both in project settings and line management.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West at Warner Scott Recruitment to find out more and apply.
Enter your information below