£0 - £0 p/a
Digital & Fintech
* Demonstrate leadership skills in cloud using Infrastructure-as-code while providing self-service capabilities to bank's IT teams
* Lead orchestration initiatives
* Ensure adherence to bank's architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
* Identify and execute improvement initiatives in operations through automation
* Work closely with the internal CCOE team to identify automation opportunities in the areas of:
b) Compliance Checks
c) Service Automation.
* Liaison with Cloud operations team to identify automation opportunities to enhance uptime and improve service quality
Key Accountabilities of the role:
* Not applicable
* Attend all the team meetings, one to one meeting to have a high level of communication culture.
* Timely response to email, tasks assigned and effective follow up with various stakeholders.
* Prepare projects status reports and submit to stakeholders on timely basis.
Documentation / Service Ownership
* The incumbent is responsible to take ownership, maintain & update documented processes or documentation related to his job function.
* In the event where processes or documentation are shared, the incumbent shall be responsible to inform the owner of any document about required changes or improvements.
People & Attendance
* Co-operate with the team members in a cohesive and professional manner and proactive good attendance habits and maintain the reporting hierarchy in all matters.
* The incumbent should adhere to working hours which might require working for extended hours depending on job nature and task assigned.
* Maintain information security, throughout the period of employment.
* Ensure that data access is controlled and audited.
* As soon as possible, report any potential or actual risks or incidents affecting the security of information to the helpdesk.
* Maintain Risk Free/control IT environment
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge, Technical Competencies Required for this role:
As a Cloud Automation Engineer must exhibit following special skills
* Hands-on experience in developing Azure ARM templates and PowerShell
* Experience with JSON parsing, Bash & Python
* Experience in working in agile methodologies
* Experience in translating requirements to Cloud blueprints, templates for users to self-provision
* Prior experience in integrating alerts from Cloud native/third party monitoring tools with Service management
* Experience in designing configuration management systems using tools such as Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt & Jenkins
* Ability to provision, monitor, optimize and scale Azure infrastructure using API's
* Knowledge and/or experience on designing, developing, deploying through CI/CD in a DevOps environment
* Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes and other types of Microservices and Container technologies is highly preferred
* Minimum 6-8+ years of experience as in IT infrastructure automation and 2-3+ years of experience on Cloud automation
Enter your information below