£70,000 - £90,000 p/a
Our client, a leading Corporate Finance team, is looking for a talented and ambitious Corporate Finance Associate Director join their growing M&A team in Reading.
An Assistant Director is required to independently, and with the support of other Assistant Directors, Directors and Partners, develop and grow the Lead Advisory business within Corporate Finance, as well as develop the team members.
* Support management of the Lead Advisory and wider Corporate Finance team with other Assistant Directors, Directors and Partners.
* Lead the development of existing and new service stream methodologies.
* Manage M&A engagements, which include the resolution of project issues prior to Partner review.
* Build strong and sustainable relationship with clients, both internal and external, establishing both a rapport and trust.
* Undertake the management of the project team on a day-to-day basis.
* Assume real ownership of client relationships and projects.
You will have a good understanding of, and experience in, the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work, involving public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses.
We are looking for talented and ambitious professional with strong M&A Advisory experience. You will have experience working with mid-market deals and be passionate about working with fast growing, entrepreneurial businesses.
You will have a thorough working knowledge of sell-side and buy-side corporate finance advisory activities.
Enter your information below