£65,000 - £75,000 p/a
Banking and Investments
A top 10 firm is looking to bolster its Corporate Finance team with the addition of a Senior Manager in London.
The team works with entrepreneurial clients, typically OMBs and SMEs, providing advice on buying, selling, funding, growth and floating, Clients include private equity investors as well as international strategic buyers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the design and implementation of timetables for transactions
- Working with other team members to deliver assigned projects (reporting to the Director and supervising/coaching junior team members)
- Preparing and supporting client pitches and management presentations
- Produce/review IMs, teasers etc
- Maintain regular contact with clients/key contacts
- Financial modelling build and review, and the ability to analyse and communicate key information
- Business development and marketing activities
The successful candidate will have gained significant experience within corporate finance/lead advisory, within a professional or financial services firm. You will be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of the deal structure as well as potential technical and commercial issues.
You will have a strong academic background with a 2.1 achieved at Degree level and a relevant qualification such as the ACA/CFA.
You will be entrepreneurial by nature and keen to develop your career within the mid-market.
Get in touch with Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter your information below