£90,000 - £100,000 p/a
Corporate Responsibility - Senior Manager
An exciting opportunity exists to join the regional CR&S team. The key objective of the role is to provide proactive CR&S management, development, implementation of internal programs and ensuring they are aligned with the overall organisation business objectives. During your tenure as an Corporate Responsibility Senior Manager, you will work closely with the Brand and Communications leader to meet business objectives, demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Develop the regional CR strategy; overall CR objectives, including metrics, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Design and develop new CR programs encompassing societal impact
- Manage regional CR programs, including the development and execution of CR plans, and promotion of the said programs;
- Set and deliver CR targets for societal impact
- Develop mechanisms, strategy, and set targets to engage employees;
- Manage the full CR reporting cycle including data collection, analysis, validation, and measurement of societal impact;
- Develop and author annual CR reports that provide clear direction on strategy, delivery and performance;
- Continuously report to leadership on CR performance, opportunities and risks, and progress to date;
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organisations and then implement;
- Manage CR communication and effective branding of programs and initiatives.
- Ensure effective communication methods are in place to communicate CR targets, programs, and performance;
- Manage internal and external CR web portals;
- Manage a wide network of CR communities across multiple geographies;
- Represent the practice on Global and regional teams;
- Serve as internal expert and external representative on CR issues. Benchmark competition and industry best practices;
- Build relationships with relevant key account teams in the practices in the region and support their efforts to drive new CR programs;
- Monitor and identify best practices and trends, new technologies in CR and reporting practices, and diagnose organisation challenges;
- Coordinate a range of activities and initiatives across a network, which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities;
- Monitor the legislative environment and ensure the relevant actions are taken place.
- Graduate degree in Corporate Social Responsibility, Business with emphasis in CSR, sustainability, and/or their equivalent from a reputable University.
- Certification in GRI or equivalent sustainability standard/guideline is a desired.
- 15 years' experience in CR role or equivalent.
- Experience in a multinational firm is desired.
- Expertise in CR best practices and resources.
- Advanced analytic skills with proven abilities to take large volumes of data and then analyse trends and produce a result.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills, with advanced presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational and management skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with high-level executives and influence in a highly matrixed, global environment.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to contribute new ideas as well as translate concepts into practical and executable plans.
- Advanced leadership qualities (i.e. management, organisational, analytical, and relationship development).
- Self-motivated and proven ability to influence and counsel team members.
- Team player with ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, i.e., rolls up sleeves to prepare for CR initiatives and events and contributes directly as part of a team to prepare marketing collateral
- Flexible, creative thinker, and fast learner.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing).
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Management).
- Passionate and results driven.
Enter your information below