£110,000 - £160,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
One of the leading consultancy firms is seeking a Director to join its Climate Risk & Decarbonisation Strategy team, to help to continue to drive growth.
The team has been recently established to help their clients respond to the challenges presented by climate change, by helping to identify climate risks to their business, in order to meet regulatory, stakeholder and investor demands.
The team analyses and assesses the range of adaptation and mitigation strategies available to them to mitigate the risks, and implement the strategies and, ultimately, embed the risk, strategy, targets and governance into financial reporting, helping to pave the way to a low carbon economy.
They have been focusing on FTSE250 Boards and are already expanding. The role of Director will play an integral part in driving this forward.
As a Director you can expect to:
- Manage and originate Climate Risk & Decarbonisation Strategies
- Help lead business development initiatives (targeting C-Suite level individuals
- Managing the delivery of project deliverables and acting as the primary lead
- Developing the team culture, inspiring and empowering team members to be at their best
- Supporting the development of team members and assisting with recruiting and training new
To be considered for the role, you must have a genuine passion for climate change and risk, knowledge of the strategies for mitigation and experience in the implementation of such strategies.
Apply now or contact Heather Benson-West to find out more.
Enter your information below