£50,000 - £70,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
As an Analyst in the Modelling Team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support the development of financial and valuation models.
- Design, perform and interpret advanced financial analysis with minimal guidance.
- Perform research as required into clients/industries and share findings in a succinct and well-presented manner.
- Work with Project Leads and Project Managers on ensuring appropriate project planning, monitoring and administration is completed in timely fashion.
- Attending client meetings and drafting records of conversations.
- Supporting the Project Lead in identifying key issues and client needs, developing suggested modelling methodologies and approach, elevating and consulting with other team members as required.
- Managing the preparation of deliverables including reports, presentations and discussions with the different project stakeholders.
- Actively support the team in business development initiatives.
We expect our future Analyst to have:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline.
- 0-2 years of experience in financial modelling, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred, but not essential.
- Experience with Power Query and visualisation tools such as PowerBI and Tableau is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial and takes ownership for the growth of the business. Should be comfortable in a flexible fast paced environment.
- Must have a curious mindset and be looking to build a career in the valuations and modelling space.
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to deliver high quality analysis and report drafts.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Display an excellent team ethos with a collaborative approach to executing work.
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative and confidence.
- Strong project management skills.
- Prioritisation, time management and planning are a key skill for this role.
- Speaking more than one European language (such as French, Dutch or German) would be a plus.
Enter your information below