£70,000 - £85,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
We are pleased to be working with a leading Financial Modelling team which is looking for a Senior Manager to join them.
The team works with clients to help them understand their business and to support decision making through the building and reviewing of models and data analytics. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting and driving the growth of the modelling team.
- Managing a team of modelling specialists, developing and building your network across the the firm and externally.
- Leading large projects to support clients in tackling business issues
- Applying technical skills to devise compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems
- Supporting the development of junior members within the team.
Day to day, the team works on:
- Transaction modelling (including valuations and option appraisals).
- Financial forecasting and scenario modelling.
- Building and reviewing financial models.
- Developing data models to support modelling and analytics deliverables.
- Using analytical and visualisation software such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView etc.
You will be academically strong with a first-class or upper second-class undergraduate degree in a numerate subject. You will have strong IT skills, particularly in Excel, with an ability to analyse and interpret complex data.
You will have experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously as well as building and maintaining strong working relationships across a range of teams.
The team is looking to expand its retail, manufacturing, TMT and consumer offerings and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to play an integral part in the development of one of these areas should they so wish.
Ideally you will be ACA/ACCA qualified and looking to move from a similar environment. The opportunity would suit somebody who is perhaps not getting the career progression they seek in their current role, or perhaps you're looking to really make a name for yourself and stand out.
Contact Heather Benson-West to find out more and apply on 0207 038 3618 / email@example.com Ref INDWAR
Enter your information below