$15,000 - $20,000 p/m
Banking and Investments
A highly reputable leading regional UAE bank is looking for an experienced candidate to join their FI Group to assume the role of Head of Financial Institutions, Europe & Americas. The role will be based in Dubai and may require the candidate to travel occasionally. The role will report to the Head of the International Financial Institutions Group.
The ultimate responsibility of this role is to lead, manage and develop the Financial Institutions Group responsible for the growth of business with the leading institutions in the European and American markets. The role will include the development and execution of the FIG market strategy supporting the growth across all of the banks strategies and products with a particular focus of Trade Finance.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree or equivalent education is preferred. CFA is an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have 10 -15 years prior experience of corporate banking having gained experience within the Financial Institutions sector preferred, including coverage experience in the European and American markets.
- The successful incumbent with have a solid Trade Finance experience attained from experience ideally from an international banking background.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal) is essential, Arabic language skills is highly desirable.
- Solid team player with exceptional communication skills
Enter your information below