£90,000 - £110,000 p/a
Accounting and Finance
A leading investment fund based in the city of London is seeking a qualified accountant with extensive closed-ended fund experience. The role is a combination of commercial analysis and technical accounting to support the businesses strong growth. The portfolio covers both private and public markets and will offer significant exposure to the deal team and senior management across both the business and infrastructure.
The role sits within the Investment Segment Finance team working with the Senior Investment Controller in delivering technical accounting and commercial analysis across private market and public market assets.
Your responsibility will also include providing coaching to the Investment Finance Controller to help them deliver high-quality work and supporting their development.
· Fully qualified accountant
· Experience working in financial services with prior exposure to infrastructure and/or private equity advantageous
· Excellent knowledge ideally covering financial product, investment vehicles, valuation methods, pricing risk and embedded fees
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Attention to detail with the ability to identify and solve problems
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player who can build working relationships with internal stakeholders
· Self-starter with 'can do' attitude, highly organised and ability to prioritise
· Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
· Confident working in flexible and changing scenarios and to tight deadlines
· Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Enter your information below